October 24, 2011

Who Likes Cupcakes?!

I do I do I do!!! So much so that I devoted this past Saturday evening to making Halloween cupcakes and Q played a new video game, Rage (pretty cool so far I must say). All in all, a pretty good Saturday night for us. I must say that my favourite part of cupcake making is mixing the icing into fantastic colours. And then of course the decorating with sprinkles and such. Have a looksy!

Ready to decorate!

Test tube sprinkles?! How cool!

Bright icing and cool sprinkles make for tasty treats for boys and ghouls!

I was lucky to have an adorable audience/helper: our little Arkham.


Don't be fooled, this little guy did not help with the huge mound of dishes.
He just chilled out for a bit in the sink.     :)

I would also like to show off my sweet find: a pretty cake plate. I found it on kijiji.com and paid a whopping $5 for it. $5! How amazing is that?! And look at how pretty it is!




Best deal for a wedding cake! And it will be eternally useful for various parties too. Not just for a dessert platter, but as a punch bowl!


Best $5 I ever spent.     :)

No comments:

Post a Comment