October 10, 2011

Hocus Pocus

One of the greatest phrases ever, Hocus Pocus! It's also the name of a movie that I have loved since I was a wee lass. Last week I had decided on Floyd's costume for this year. It will be subtle and amazing, plus it will super cost effective. Wanna know? Floyd will be Binx this year!


Clever right?! Hahaha maybe not but I think it's great. We watched this wonderful movie last night and although I had taken literal inspiration for Floyd's costume prior to pushing play, I hadn't even thought of it for me. Now I have, I'm thinking Sarah? 


She was my favourite of the Sanderson sisters when I was a kid. I'm certainly not a blonde-haired, blue-eyed bombshell, but maybe this year I shall be her anyway. Wigs are cheap. Who knows, still many other ideas floating about.

No matter what I decide, Floyd will look awesome! Now for Arkham.....Garfield perhaps??

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment