October 9, 2011

Kale, Clavicle Moons, and Sneak Peeks

A few weeks ago I had purchased some ornamental kale and it unfortunately didn't live as long as I had hoped. It was a short lived beauty but I think that I will get some more of it soon.


Although we are only a bit over a week into October, I already have a cold. Boourns to that! But no cold shall inhibit my delightful outfits and accessorizing on days off. Check it out!


I have a number of projects that I want to accomplish in the next little while. As I complete them (successfully or not :P) I will post it here for all to see. Some are holiday related and some are wedding related, some are crafty and some aren't, I just want to show off a piece of it (mostly the wedding ones). Take a few guesses. Know what they could be??? If you're right, I'll send you a virtual high five!


The test run on these bad boys is nearly complete. Stay tuned!



Not the best photo for a sneak peek, but once I finish,
there will be waaaaay better photos. Scouts honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment