November 1, 2011

A Time To Share Some Ghouls

Hey party people! It's time to share the fun costumes of this past Halloween weekend. Let's start with Seestor as a pirate. I think she looked awesome and I had such fun helping her put it together!

I'm a touch sad that Jags wasn't in his costume for this photo.
Throughout the weekend my friends were disguised as a pirate, Marilyn Monroe, The Black Swan, a mummy, and a vampire. There was also Alice and the Mad Hatter, an alive-again drowned couple from Creepshow, and so many more. With all of our ghoulish buddies we shared in scrumptious food and sweet candies, games and liquor. Halloween is always so much fun!
Me, Q, and C-Man.



Winner of Scariest Costume 2011! Special thanks to Q. xoxo
Never thought I would be able to top Harley Quinn. Boy oh boy, next year will be tough.

What was your disguise?

No comments:

Post a Comment