October 9, 2011

Halloween

It's almost here! When October 1st rolls around, the boxes of Halloween goodies come out of hibernation.






October 1st also made it abundantly clear that I am waaaay behind on the costume front. I have no clue what disguise I shall have this year! No clue! I thought of being Catwoman (the Michelle Pfeifer one, not the horrible Halle Berry one. God it was awful.) or something with the little army camouflage dress that I have from Halloween's gone by and didn't get to wear because of the H1N1 infection. Last year I was the lovely Harley Quinn. <3




Tough act to follow, right? Geepers, I better think fast and then work fast to make whatever idea come to life. So what do you think, fellow bloggers? Catwoman? A witch? Military inspired? Come on friends, throw some ideas at me and let me know what you will be dressed as! Time's a-ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment