October 18, 2011

Pen Tester

I bought a pen on the weekend. A pen that has a claim that seems rather unbelievable. A pen that was also slightly overpriced for a regular looking plastic pen. Naturally I couldn't help but spend that mildly highish price point for a simple pen and I will do my damnedest to keep true to the task of being the tester of said pen. Here's what you've all been waiting in anticipation for: The Seven Year Pen.

It apparently has "a jumbo ink supply" of "super smooth black ink" and a "long-life tip" that can write up to 1.7 metres a day for seven years and not skip a beat. Plus it's Swiss Made. They think of everything. So eco-friendly. Good folks, them Swiss.....and Swedes. All the Norwegian peeps out there. Thumbs up to you!


I probably should have posted this yesterday for this pen test to have full effect, but fortunately for me, the newest episode of Bored To Death was calling and I couldn't not watch George Christopher. If you were in the same situation, you would've done the same thing. 

:)

1 comment: