September 25, 2011

Australia?

Yes please! That seems to be where all the action is. My musical hero was recently one of the many performers in the Whole Lotta Love Led Zeppelin Celebration. How I wish I was there myself, but alas, I must live vicariously through those that were lucky enough to attend. I must send out a huge thank you to those that were there and managed to video a good portion of the show. The one that I can't take my ears away from is "Since I've Been Loving You". Holy phuck. Spectacular! Watching Sir Martin work his magic is always a treat. I love it when I come across an artist that I haven't heard before, it's invigorating! The one I am referring to is the lovely woman on vocals in that particular performance. Her name is Zkye (pronounced Sky). She has a voice that makes my soul speechless. Very bluesy and very strong. New fan here for Zkye! Alright, enough of this chatter, please watch and I don't blame you if you fall madly in love with this! Catch your breath now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment