March 13, 2011

There's This Band.....

.....that I love. This band split over 5 years ago. This band is The Tea Party. Now the guys each do their own thing. So now there's this new band, that rocked my socks on Friday. This band is 777. Phenomenal show! It was a smaller venue, so the concert was very intimate. It felt so good to hear some of my favorites performed live as well as some new favorites off of the brand new album, 'The Ground Cries Out' (I recommend you pick up a copy for yourself, it'll change your life I swear. Aaaaand don't miss the site). Not only was I riding the wave from the show, I got to meet Jeff (for the second time!) and his new partners in crime. I couldn't have been happier, I felt rejuvenated by the show: the music, the energy, the few moments I had in person with them, being able to share the night with my love, and how the whole combination made me feel. Here's some photos that I was able to snap during the performance. Forgive me for the fuzzy photos but I think they're pretty bangin'. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment