July 13, 2012

Movies Movies Movies!

Have a look at some of the flicks I'm really excited for:

The Great Gatsby - This film looks fantastic, filled with style, pure indulgence, and so much more! Plus Leo, oh he's one of my favourites. I also love the song on this trailer. Smiles!



The Bourne Legacy - I admit that when I first saw the poster, I was a bit upset that Matt Damon wasn't in this film. After seeing the trailer though? WHOA! This is gonna be soooo good! I love action movies, a little too much sometimes. This is one of those times.



Total Recall - Action movie. Enough said.



The Hobbit - Q and I are in the middle of our Lord of the Rings (extended editions) marathon. I/We are so pumped for The Hobbit this year! Oh man, it's going to be great. I think that Martin Freeman is going to be a great Bilbo.



The Raven - I've loved Edgar Allan Poe for a long time. "The Raven" is one of my absolute favourites. Really looking forward to this one.




The Dark Knight Rises - And of course, my #1: the Batman. I have been waiting since December for this. I have watched the trailers numerous times and just get more and more excited every time. Q and I have purchased our tickets already for opening night for the new VIP Cineplex. We be seein' dat sheet in style! Tom Hardy as Bane?! Catwoman?! BANE!? Aaaaahh! too excited..... 



Well now that you know that I'm a movie goer, and that I'm basically 14 years old when it comes to action movies (read: most all movies), I hope that these trailers get you excited to see my selection in theatres.




Which movies are you looking forward to?

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment