July 2, 2012

Pyramid Lake 05.12.12 First Act

Let the assault of wedding photos begin! I apologize in advance for the number of photos you'll see, but there's just so much I want to share. First I'm going to show you our morning and right before the ceremony. I loved that my grandmother wore a pendant with a photo of me when I was little. That made me weepy. She's so great. :)


I LOVED OUR FLOWERS! My bouquet and Q's boutonniere were incredible! The bridesmaids "bouquets" turned out really great too. The ladies carried lanterns. I found these really elegant and streamlined lanterns that I added some ribbon and felt details to. Out of a long list of DIY projects for our wedding, the lanterns were the first items completed (well in advance too). I love them. Those coming up soon for your viewing pleasure. Stay tuned all! There's lots more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy yours so far! Count me as a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you now!
    Have a good week!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete