August 2, 2012

Holy Toledo!

My oh my it has been a busy month! Moving, new dog, new niece, party, and relaxing nights with good souls. Finally I have a few moments to show you what's been happening around these parts. First, lets start with a wee tour of our new happy home. We love it, it's just the right size, shape, style, and more than we could've asked for. It's (dare I say) perfect! Look for yourself!

My new fave and super cute summer outfit. It was ultra comfortable,
great choice for hosting a housewarming party.

Ok ok, I know I know, not the greatest selection of photos, but would you believe that these were the best ones? Shocking, isn't it? Well, I swear that once this house has been lived in a bit more and we get so settled that I can start all the projects and whatnot I have in mind, you will then get new (and hopefully better) photos.

We were glad to have so many friends and family come to our housewarming party. I got to make some delicious cupcakes, stuffed cucumbers, and a refreshing corn salsa.


I heart this photo. Welcome!

 We also have a firepit in the yard. It makes delicious smokies and even tastier roasted marshmallows. Mmmm.....
I think it goes without saying that the hot tub is here to stay. We were planning on selling it and building a deck, but after seeing how much fun everyone had with it, we decided to keep it and build the deck around it. Huzzah! Be prepared for polar hot tub parties!


I think I forgot to mention that a gaggle of us good folk went to see this little film on opening night. IT. WAS. EPIC. Can't wait to go see it again.


Pretty sure I have a little crush on Bane.....and Marion Cotilliard. Just sayin.

Stay tuned friends, there's more to come!

xoxo



1 comment: