July 2, 2012

05.12.12 Second Act

Our fathers were the leaders of our wedding party and our mothers (and my grandfather) gave us away. Different from other weddings, but it was absolutely wonderful and meant so much to us to have our fathers lead the charge and our mothers (and Gpa) at our sides. We had a large wedding party. You'll see our guys and gals in the upcoming batch of photos. We had the perfect day. I kid you not: Beautiful location and we got extremely lucky with the weather (phew!), with so many family members and friends who came from near and far to be with us to celebrate. It was glorious! As funeral directors, Q and I are good at keeping our cool and are prepared for at least one thing to go awry. NOT A THING WENT WRONG. I can't tell you what a great sense of relief and surprise we felt, hahaha! Our ceremony was short, sweet, with our hearts exposed to everyone and the mountains. I had reached a whole new level of peace.

The first photo in this group is one of my favourites. 



2 comments:

  1. what a wondeful place to do a wedding!congratulations dear!i'm sure you enjoy of your day a lot!
    I invite you to visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
    kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing more from your blog. Following!

    ReplyDelete