July 7, 2012

05.12.12 Third Act

So we had a slightly larger than average wedding party and it was great! Yellow and green were our colours and we decided yellow for our ladies would be nice. Q wore an Irish kilt and he looked amazing! All the guys looked fantastic! Q opted for his guys to wear a black watch tartan while he wore saffron. As for the gals, I told them to choose a dress they liked enough to want to wear again in the future. So each of my gals had varying shades of yellow that flattered their figures and personalities, etc.. Everyone looked so amazing! My dress was Alfred Sung for anyone out there who is interested. My favourite part of the dress was the bottom, all the ruffles and layers was so fun to walk with!

I mentioned before that the bridesmaids carried "bouquets", lanterns that I added ribbon and felt leaf details to. I also crafted up the glass to give it an etched look so the LED tea lights would really glow. I love them, they turned out better than I had imagined. Another favourite piece of mine was my necklace. I wear it nearly everyday now, it's beautiful and perfect for our mountain wildlife theme wedding. It wasn't an obvious theme, but you'll see more about that soon. My necklace was silver and crystal elk head and my gals all wore matching gold and crystal elk necklaces. Lovely!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a lovely day and you looked just beautiful my dear! Much Love to you and Q.

    xo
    E

    ReplyDelete