November 1, 2011

This Is The Last Post.....

.....for about a week or so. Gotcha! And you thought you could get rid of me so easily. Ha! Q and I are packing up and moving back home. Unfortunately our journey in Bridgetown did not go as we had hoped. Although we are grateful for the opportunity, this is not the place for us. Bridgetown is a beautiful place.....to visit for a weekend or so I think. I'm a city girl I guess. A big city girl. So we are packing up and going back home. That means that there won't be a new post for a little while, but never fear, I received a gift from China the other day. Once we've done some very basic settling in to our new home, I will tell you what this adorable little gift is.

Have a great rest of the week everyone and I hope your weekend is beautiful!

xoxo.

1 comment: