November 21, 2011

Friday's Pretty Outfit & Pretty Cool Outfit

I think it's become rather apparent that I too am jumping on the "blog about your outfits" bandwagon and I'm totally ok with that because I feel that I have some nice looking pieces and can put together some really good combinations. So here's what I wore to work on Friday:

Unfortunately it's not the greatest photo because the walls
in our offices are either swiss chocolate brown or puke yellow. Nice right?


Anyways, my dress is a warm camel colour by Joe, the flower belt is by Artisan (that I got from Home Hardware in Bridgetown!), cardigan from Suzy Shier, and cute birdie necklace from Bootlegger (a whopping $1.99!). Not pictured are black opaque tights from le Chateau, and black velvet flats from Army & Navy.


Sweet dress ensemble + my hair cooperating for once = good day and feelin' pretty.

By early early early Saturday morning, this was the showpiece of my regular casual jeans and sneakers look:


More on this bad boy later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment