November 22, 2011

Exciting Things!

Good day friends!

I'm sure it's obvious that I've changed the look of Breathe and I must say that I like the crisp colours (or shades I guess), feels safe and sound to me. Reminds me of old black and white movies. I love those. So, colour change is an exciting thing, another exciting thing is becoming a national sensation. Well, I like to think that I'm a national sensation because it puts a smile on Q's face, either way I was featured on a wonderful blog this past week (sorry for the late post about this too). The blog is Tanya's Dans Le Townhouse. I'm so thrilled! Thank you Tanya of Townhouse! Check out the feature!

Want to know the other thing I'm excited for? Mother and Seestor are going with Auntie to the 'Zona to visit the grandfolks, and I fully intend on decorating half of the house for Christmas by the time they get back. I say half as in my half of the house (aka Q & mine's new home) because Mother doesn't want to do any decorating before December 1st (Q has the same idea), but I'm getting too excited to wait. I heart Christmas and the snow and upcoming Christmas parties are really feeding my holiday decorating addiction.

Hear that Mother and Q?! Christmas is coming early in the house!


1 comment:

  1. Love the new look!!

    Glad to have you & your billy buttons over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete