January 25, 2012

Today Is The Day

That Mrs. Babe celebrates another year of wisdom and fun!

from Jenny Babe's fbook. Photog: Seb?
If you are feeling blue and/or are having a real sh*t day, this is the person to call. She is the most encouraging, supportive, loving, caring, and down-to-earth woman. She doesn't take crap from anyone and is not afraid to put herself out there. She is cool as a cucumber and fearless. Tough as nails with a shining platinum heart bedazzled with garnet gemstones. Stunning face, hot physique, and glowing soul. She's the owner of a smile that'll brighten your day in a second.

To Jenny Babe on your birthday, I treasure you and am inspired by you. I am elated to call you one of my BFFs and honoured that you are one of me bridesmaids. 

from Jenny Babe's fbook. Taken by the lovely Erinn at Fancy Napkin.

 Merry Birthday Gorgeous! I heart you!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. She is one hell of a gal.

    xoE
    ps. isn't Bert a babe in that picture from the summer? It's one of my favourite's that I've ever taken. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy smokes! I totally forgot! Credit where credit is due! Check the corrections!
      I am so sorry pretty lady!

      Delete
    2. Oh, you so didn't have to do that! That wasn't my intention, it was to say that she looks like a babe there, and it's my fav.

      Delete
  2. Thank-you, I haven't blushed in a really long time, you made it happen today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great description of J, all true :)
    It's so great that you 2 are such great friends and have close birthdays to share!!
    ~kRiStY

    ReplyDelete