January 1, 2012

So I Have This Uncle

And today is his birthday. He's the guy that's married to this lovely gal.

Aren't they sweet?
He's pretty hip and tres good looking (he's been dubbed the Silver Fox in past years).

That's one hip kat.

He's the photography and tech wiz of the family (Q now has someone to talk to about that stuff, someone who actually understands it all). He's been one of my biggest supporters and critics, but nothing short of the most loving. He has a Harley and rides around the country with his lady.

He made me feel incredibly special when he said that I take good pictures. *Thank you! It makes me want to do it all the more and learn as much as I can (I will require your help though, please teach me).

So to my uncle on his birthday: Merriest of Merries to you! I love you lots and am so excited that you're our wedding photographer! Thank you for that and for all the hugs past, present, and future.

Told you he was good looking.
xoxo


PS: To all those who are curious, check him out on facebook (Bigfoot Media), twitter, and flickr! Oh, he also has a blog. Have a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment