December 31, 2011

Time To Catch Up!

Alrighty, here it is, the big post with the holiday photos to catch up. I have also decided that there won't be a tour of the new place because a) it's been busy and too messy to photograph, and b) I'm a little lazy and I forget about it every now and again. Sooooo.....sorry! But here's some other stuff for you to feast your eyes on:

Seestor's birthday cake: a coconut cheesecake with an oreo cookie crumb and coconut crust. Homemade by yours truly.

It was tasty (thank goodness!).

I decorated various trees this year.

The tree in the House of F (pre-baubled).
Seestor's crazy.

The Bee tree. This is what I imagine an acid trip to be like.

Some casualties along the way (and many afterwards due to curious kitties).

Momma's 2011 ornament.
Q (Jack) and myself (Sally). Our 2011 ornaments.

Seestor's 2011 ornament.



Christmas Eve: A Frost Carnival.

You were given 2 tickets to start with when you arrived. Two tickets and
whatever you thirsted for. In order to eat from the fantastic menu, you had
to play carnival games to win more tickets. I managed to eat half of the menu.
It was the best carnival food I've ever eaten.

One of me BFFs and the host of this fun Christmas party.
I heart you Petros!
Q won some tickets on this one. I won more. Just sayin'.

The largest of the pups in the Carnival house: Jewel. A beautiful and friendly briard.
I fixed her ponytail so she could see the party. Isn't she pretty?!
Q's sweet steal in the tacky gift exchange.


Mine and Q's tree etc.














Next post: Christmas Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend!
    Request please: THE RECIPE FOR THAT COCONUT CHEESECAKE!!!!

    xoET
    Happy new Year to you and Q too!

    Fancy Napkin

    ReplyDelete