December 18, 2011

Festival of Trees: Bradley Bee Style, Night #1

This event was fantastic, so fantastic that I went two nights in a row. The first night I went with my friend E.Vee and the second night I went with Seestor. I was not so successful in getting some photos the first night, I got a few. We arrived later than planned due to our slower than average waitress at the local BPs.  Oh well, we got there and enjoyed every second of it. We took in the different gingerbread houses, the gift shop (I got the most beautiful little snowflake necklace!), and of course the trees. Oh the trees!

Here's what I got the first night:

Death Star gingerbread "house"! And a ghost tree!

That big blue tree is The Little Mermaid tree. Nothing but Disney under the sea.

Bamboozled is what comes to mind. And I was no way duped.
Also tres Grinchy!


Keep a weather eye, two more posts are on their way!



No comments:

Post a Comment