September 27, 2012

Boys and TV Shows

I'm sure that you've noticed that Breathe has undergone another makeover. Sorry about that, I feel the need to clean it up (almost there) and keep the focus on the posts I publish oh so casually. I hope that this new look appeals to you. I may switch it again depending on any number of things. Apologies.

Last month was our friend Matty Bo Batty's birthday. Each year, we go out to celebrate and there's always a theme. This year was white. Everyone was to be dressed in white. Simple but more difficult than anticipated when you don't have a lot of white in your wardrobe. I say this because Q and I scoured high and low at the local V.V. Boutique and we totally scored! Take a look at my sexy man:


Handsome King.




I'm really looking forward to Baz Luhrman's take on The Great Gatsby. Just sayin.

Wanna see Matty Bo Batty's choice of white attire for his bash?


He decided to be our Lord. Bo Batty style.

Do you like The New Girl? Grey's Anatomy? I do. And yes, I am one of those people that get excited when their fave shows return for a new season. The premier of The New Girl was hysterical and awesome as every episode is. I feel a bit happier after watching it. As for Grey's Anatomy, I said to Q that I will have a regularly scheduled good cry every week now that this show is back on. True. Ask Britt Britt. Nearly every episode of Grey's sets my tear ducts into overdrive. I think it's a really good show, I love it, but I do hope that they tone down the super over the top out of this world drama. Granted it works, aaaaaaaand yeah.....fellow Grey's fans, you know what I mean.

Other shows I look forward to: Gossip Girl, The Walking Dead, Modern Family (which I am severely behind on), Dexter (that last episode was a sphincter clincher). What shows are you waiting anxiously for?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So we saw how dapper Quinn, King and Matty wore, but what did the beautiful Bradley wear to the white event? The people demand pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I should not be allowed to comment on blogs after 2am. My engrish est, how do you say, no good. Quinn, King and Matty looked dapper!

    ReplyDelete