March 29, 2012

Wink Wink Nudge Nudge

Although Q and I don't have a wedding registry anywhere for anything, there are a few things I would like to own someday (soon). Here's a little peek (hint hint) into what our future kitchen would house: dreamware!

I adore the chameleon plate and the bee plate. The beast's feast bowl is beautiful.
I have always wanted a clawfoot tub. The bowl is the closest I will get for a long time.

I have been 200% smitten with the hobnail pitcher. The blue is delightful and bright with enchantment.
It's gorgeous in it's other hue: purple. I would happily shelve both of them in our cupboards. ;)

All items available at your local Anthropologie stores and online at anthropologie.com

My favourite store and zen shopping retreat. I would be hard-pressed to find someone who hasn't experienced the calm of this artistic environment. And right in the middle of an urban shopping centre! Favourites collide!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment