March 24, 2012

A Personal Challenge

I take pictures, a lot of pictures. I like to share those pictures and it can be a bit of an overload sometimes, for me and you. So my personal challenge is this: share the photos of particular event in 5 or less (some exceptions will apply; example - the wedding).

So let's start with a Sunday trip to the Royal Alberta Museum. We went to check out the moth exhibit, Winged Tapestries: Moths At Large. Unfortunately no photography was allowed in that exhibit, but you can check out the artist, Jim des Rivieres, and his work on his website www.moths.ca. Honestly, some of the most enchanting and detailed images I have ever seen. The exhibit is on until September 3, 2012. Lots of time for you to go for a few visits. Also, Q and I are holders of the prestigious Mammoth Pass. It's a pretty awesome thing to have, you should get one. Here's a little look at our venture:









I'm quite excited for my next drive over there, spend an afternoon taking in everything. There are more exhibits coming that I'm certainly going to see.

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment