March 11, 2012

The Mac Clock Says It's Late, The Body Clock Disagrees

12:23 am start:

Now I'm pretty sure that you have all seen a certain handsome devil 'round these parts of Breathe, well guess what folks.....that's right.....it's his birthday!


I'm not terribly articulate or very eloquent but this is the man who holds the key to my heart. He is incredible. Intelligent and handsome, he has a soft spot for animals and pickled onions. He has a smile that stops traffic and a physique that doesn't quit. A warm heart and strong sense of self. He cares deeper for those close to him than anyone I know. He is the most talented and a very skilled artist in many forms. He puts up with my dorkery and lame dancing; on occasion he will join in! Stylish and super fun; a man who prefers vinegar to anything sweet (except for Deep 'n' Delicious cakes!), Halloween over Christmas, and has an affinity for insects and plants like no other.

Figaro, not Floyd (old neighbourhood cat).
He is the one that I turn to, trust, and love more and more each day. My bestest best friend. The man that I have the most fun with and who gives my favourite hugs and the best kisses.

Handsome devil.

To you on your birthday: I love you more than I could ever say and I will keep telling you everyday of our lives. In two months it will be our day, the biggest day for us in our journey so far. I am so excited! Thank you for being the calm and reasonable one through the wedding stuff and keeping me grounded.

You are my rock and my home. I love you more than my outstretched arms can reach.

Yours always,

k.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment