March 8, 2011

Sooooo.....

.....here at Breathe headquarters, we've gone through a minor makeover. You like?! I like a lot. I finally have found some inspiration, albeit it'll be a bit of a slow and amateur start, I'll keep calm and carry on. :) I took my inspiration from an amazing photographer who happened to photograph my friend's wedding. That friend being Erinn: she's beautiful, fun and crafty. Her photographer is also fun and crafty, and I would imagine beautiful too (I've never met her, but I think that it's a fair assessment based on how she shows us the world through her eyes, her camera.....amazing photos!). Anyways, back on track! What I've looked at from pink sugar is to take a photo each day, at least one, post it, date it, and name it. Capture that moment and express the feeling you had in that moment in as few words as possible. Lets see how successful I am. Together! Breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new changes! And totally on-board with the pic a day idea. I stole it from Andrea too, and well, it's yet to be documented, but such a wicked cool idea! I can't wait to follow the day-to-day.
    xo

    ReplyDelete