December 5, 2012

Holiday Baking

I made some cookies for a goodies swap at work. This was the first time I've made this recipe. And I'm pleased to report two things:

One - I made a tiny adjustment to the recipe. I never do that because it's a recipe (and the end result wouldn't be what it's supposed to be if the recipe could be changed willy nilly) and I'm less than adventurous. But I'm glad I did it.

Two - the cookies are so tasty! I like them, Q likes them, and other folks who have grabbed some like them. Huzzah! Grand success!

I'll post the recipe with my lil spin on it later once I'm home and using a real computer. This post is via me mobile. Interesting. I hope it looks ok hahaha!

xoxo





1 comment:

  1. You are ridiculously creative and talented my friend. I would like the recipe!

    ReplyDelete