June 16, 2012

Fun Filled Friday the Fifteenth

Yesterday was a day focused on friends, two friends in particular: Jooree and MikMik.

My Friday started very early in the morning. Woke up and drove to Ponoka with MikMik and her momma for a horse show. I believe it's called the Alberta Classic Horse Show. I don't know, I assume that's the name because that's what the prize ribbons say. Anyways.....I'm very lucky to have two very close friends that are equestrian riders. Different styles, very different styles, but I finally got the opportunity to see MikMik ride. Friday was day one of the three day weekend show. She rode once and got first in her class. First! It was amazing! It was really interesting for me to see the differences between MikMik's riding and Britt Britt's riding. Very cool indeed.

Here's a little peek-a-boo into the Ponoka show:



I absolutely love her suit. Beautiful!
On our way to the arena.
First place goes to Tamale Wally. Great job Wally and MikMik!

Then into Friday evening, we had a little soiree for Jooree. She is going to Slovenia for 6 months to film a documentary and visit with her family. We went to Jekyll & Hyde pub and what a great turnout! Lots and lots and lots of friends came out to say "See ya soon" to Jooree. We gifted her with an iPod Touch filled with music from everyone. That's like 3000 songs! She's got lots to listen to. I put some songs on there that are amazing and that I love and I hope that Jooree comes to love them too.

Jooree, it was a wonderful night, I'm gonna miss you but time will fly and we will be welcoming you off the plane soon enough. Your research is going to bring a lot of issues and events to light. Your film is going to be great and will spread a message to many minds. You're a beautiful person with a real talent and a gift, a big heart and the best sparkle wardrobe.   :)    We love you Jooree!


Early in the evening and lots of good people.

These beautiful bests pull a serious face.

My love and Jooree, best friends for life






Thanks for the great tunes Headwind! Especially for playing the song for Jooree. 


I hope you all have a great weekend with your friends, I know I will. Double date with Sean and Britt Britt. Dinner and a movie. It's going to be a goooooood night. 

Have a great weekend filled with smiles everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment