May 4, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

I know I have neglected to post anything for a while, it's due to being super busy with wedding related events and activities. Last weekend was the shower which was a total blast! I had so much fun and it meant so much to me that so many ladies showed up for some delicious food and drinks, quirky games and a peek into my life as child via embarrassing photos. It was also super sweet that Q decided to stay for the whole party. Plus he got to see all the wonderful gifts we received. Thank you so much to everyone who came out! And a massive thank you to Mother and family for putting the pretty and wonderful soiree together. I loved it!

The weekend before that was stag weekend. Q partied with his boys and I partied with the ladies. And what a blast we had then too. Filled with a delicious brunch, guns, dinner, drinks, and dancing. Another massive thank you to my bridesmaids for making me feel beautiful and special that day. Seestor, Mrs. Babe, and all the gals, thank you!

We certainly have photos and I would like to share them. I will once we have a few moments to go through them as they are all on Seestor's camera. She bought herself a fancy dancy new camera and it's wonderful that she now has the tool to further her talent.

This weekend Q and I are going to get some engagement photos done. I hope to have them prior to the wedding (which is in one week!) so I can share a nice photo of us, not one where I'm making a ridiculous face.

OH! A piece of good news for you: Q and I are now homeowners! Huzzah! It was very quick and rather unexpected. We were just looking to see what was out there so that we could begin saving for a house in the next few years. Boy oh boy has that been accelerated! We move in July! This July! WOW! What a whirlwind month added to this whirlwind year. It's definitely good to be us right now.

I just want to say this to you readers: I'm so glad that you're here, to listen (aka read) me babble on and on. I started this blog a while ago with no plan for it (as most bloggers do) and it's been a good way for me to get thoughts and ideas out of my head. I like to make notes and lists, however paper goes missing sometimes, so this is great. Thank you so much for stopping by every now and again, means a lot.   :)


This is my gorgeous Momma on her wedding day.
And that's her cute as hell first born, moi.

One week friends!!

More to come after that, soooo much more!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. One more week?!?! I thought it was June! I'm so excited for you. Congrats on homeownership! What a big step. I am sure your wedding will be marvelous and I wish I could celebrate with you...but since I can't I will enjoy looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete