February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine

Hello and good morning friends!

I love holiday candies. It's something about the shapes and colours and the wrappers that make regular ol' chocolate put a big smile on my face. So I wanted to share what I put together for those special someones for this Love Day 2012. Some sweet and tasty treats for those that have a warm space in my heart.



These are my favourite so far: Raspberry Heart Gummies

Kisses!



Heart shaped charger plates house my little nifty gifties.
Smooch embellished cellophane baggies sealed with pretty purple ribbons. 

All the extras in a heart bowl.




My favourite 'new' item: Typewriter Stamps. I used them at Christmas on
the gifts I gave and I'm pretty sure I will use them until they are worn right out.

Cheers to you and your Valentine! Have a a beautiful day everyone!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment