April 19, 2011

We Walked 4 Blocks In The Snow & Ended Up At The Beach

How great would that be?! A little while ago, me love and I went to our friends house for dinner and I finally got a chance to photograph her bathroom. Kind of odd I know. I hope that it wasn't too strange a request when I brought it up. She seemed interested and excited to be honoured on such a glamorous and well-known blog. ;)

Let me set the scene for you about this bathroom: beautiful shades of blue ranging from a pale gentle breeze to deep sea current. A crisp, white tulip-shaped pedestal sink and a skylight (I know right?!) make this bathroom a serene spa getaway in the middle of an Edmonton winter. Beach photos and sea creature ceramics adorn the walls and counter tops. When the fresh white door shuts, any noise from the rest of the house disappears.

Sounds like a pretty intense description for a bathroom, but I kid you not, it's a fantastic bathroom.

The wait is over! Check it:

Rumor has it, the shower "pod" is amazing for bubble baths.
Complete with squeegee.

Skylights make all the difference in the ambiance of the room.

The vanity. Perfect and spacious.
  

A touch of the beach in the frosty north.

An adorable and graceful animal.

Lime green baby mums and a dash of whisper pink wax flowers pop out from the blue.



 Aimee, merci beaucoup ma belle......je t'aime! Hope you liked it. And everyone too!



Breathe in the fresh sea air!

1 comment: