November 2, 2009

Tangents

Alright alright, now my mind is racing, so you're in for a real treat: 3 posts in one day! I'm tired but not sleepy, my back aches and am so restless I can't lay down. I've decided to watch Mary & Max again. It's so wonderful that I've fallen madly in love with it. I'm deeply attracted to films and television programs of odd and disturbed people/characters, they're more honest and truly relatable. This movie makes me smile, inside and out. Floyd's sitting on my lap. I love it when he does that; just relaxes and doesn't try to eat my crackers or knock stuff off the computer desk. I've thought of something for me to do in the near future, an art project of sorts. I have so many framed pictures that I don't necessarily like anymore, so I will take them out and replace them with my own photos. I know that it sounds exceedingly simple and unexciting, but it will be fun and more involved than that. My project was just a tangent that stemmed from one of my most prized possessions: a framed picture that my most treasured made for me for Christmas last year. I would like him to make me another. I also thought about how not too long ago he asked me with such enthusiastic curiosity about the blog that you are reading. I see now that he had hopes of me showing it to him right then and there. I have not yet shown it to him. Purely because his opinion matters most to me and I'm worried of what he'll think of this. Then I gave my head a shake when I thought further on it: He's an artist and doesn't show any of his work to me until he's ready or when it's ready enough to be exposed to new eyes and ears. That takes courage and strength. I need to be strong like him. Unafraid. Well, here I go, jumping in with both feet, I'll send him the link. Hahaha, look how brave I am, a link! He can look in his own time and let me know what he thinks, if he wishes. I ran out of milk. Perhaps I'll go for a brief walk to the store tomorrow to get some, maybe make some cupcakes too. I'm getting tired of Campbell's chicken noodle soup and a severe lack of sweets to satisfy that darn sweet tooth of mine. I think I'm past the uber contagious part of the swine, but still, the walk will nevertheless be brief. Anyhow, on with the wedding studies and Mary & Max. Aspies for Freedom! Breathe.
Floyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment