August 12, 2009

to you from me.

This is one of the best photos I've ever taken (as is the one in the previous post). I must admit, I was nervous when I took it: I couldn't see the screen on my camera very well because of the angle the sun was, I didn't want her to move and ruin the shot but I didn't want her to notice I was taking the photo. In regards to composition, there wasn't any real composition, it was a fluke shot that kind of follows the rule of thirds in photography. This is my friend Allison. Beautiful, non? Here's my shameless promotion: she has a blog too! And she's also the spark of inspiration for me to start one. You should check hers out, it's real nutritious: http://allisonsfoodandotherwise.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. blogs are fun, I'm glad you have one now. thanks for mentioning mine!

    ReplyDelete